Tee’d Off Pinball Machine is a 1993 sports-golf themed game by Gottlieb. This game features a “Caddyshack” type theme. It has an animatronic gopher named Gunther that shrugs his shoulders in sync with voice during game play and sometimes during attract mode at the top of the backbox, and he mocks the player. Tee’d Off Pinball Machine main objective is to complete all 9 holes in the right order. The game includes a pitch and putt mini playfield and mini-games like find-the-gopher. After all holes are lit an award is given depending on how many times all holes have been completed. There are 5 modes that are started by shooting the volcano when lit. Completing all modes lights the big score target.
- Complete all golf holes for multiball play making a hole in one or entering any round will also advance to next hole.
- Complete 9 holes in the right order.
- Each strobing shot collects jackpot.
- Shoot the captive ball during multiball to advance the jackpot value.
- Complete all strobing shots for super jackpot (300 million).
- Shoot volcano when flashing to enter indicated round.
- A hole in one shot at the top,
- a roulette wheel toy,
- Flippers (4), Pop bumper (1),
- Vertical upkickers (2),
- Slingshots (3),
- Kick-out holes (2),
- Bullseye targets (2), 4-bank drop targets,
- Captive ball (1),
- Captive ball spinner below center of playfield.
- Animated (motorized) gopher topper will shrug shoulders in sync with gopher voice during game play and occasionally during attract mode.
- “Looks like you need some serious help.”
- “TEMPER TEMPER! IS THAT A RANGE BALL YOU’RE USING!?”
- “Did anybody teach you how to play this game?”
- “I CAN’T TAKE MUCH MORE!!!”
- “Hey, you got your eyes open or what?”
- “Where do you think the old gopher might be hiding today?”
“Guys Gals and Gophers Alike Love to Par-Tee on Teed Off in BOTH Street AND Arcade Locations”