Star Wars Pinball Machine by Data East was manufactured in 1992. It is a movie, outer space (scifi) themed game. Star Wars Pinball Machine by Data East is based on the Star Wars original trilogy of films.
“MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!”
R2-D2 that jumps up and down as his head rotates left and right for supercharged droid features. As the action builds, R2 gets more excited for high scoring supercharged fun.
Exciting all new action handle allows you to raise and lower the Death Star. Action taken to never before dizzying heaiths.
Join the Rebel Alliance for death defying action in your quest to destroy the Empire’s ultimate weapon, the evil Death Star. Make the universe safe again while collecting tri-ball and double jackpots as you and Luke Skywalker save the day.
“A Long Time Ago…In a Galaxy Far, Far Away”
- Use the Fire Button on Shifter Handle (Located on the front of the cabinet) to shoot the moving ship in the display.
- The awards are 2 Million (ball #1), 3 Million (ball #2) & 4 Million (ball #3).
- Shoot the Death Star Target to advance the Yavin Moons.
- Complete all Yavin Moons to open the Death Star.
- Shoot the open Death Star to start Tri-ball.
- In Tri-ball, shoot the Death Star Target one time to light the Jackpot on the Ramp.
- Each hit to the target increases the jackpot Value.
- Completing the Ramp awards the Jackpot Value.
- After the Jackpot is collected, the Death Star Target will drop and the Double Jackpot Timer will start.
- Shoot the ball into the Death Star before the timer elapses to collect.
Speeder Bike Mode:
- Complete all five X-Wing Targets and shoot the Upper Right Inside Lane to start the Speeder Bike Mode.
- To use The Force, shoot the Left Scoop when lit.
- Watch the Dot Display.
- Collect all four awards to reveal a hidden award.
- Shoot the Scoop again to collect.
- Shoot the 3-Bank Drop Target three times to light the Ramp.
- Shoot the Ramp to collect award(s).
- Pressing either Flipper Button during the Bonus Countdown will result in Hyperspeed Bonus Countdown.
- Flippers (2)
- Pop bumpers (4)
- R2D2 rotating head left and right
- Death Star spinning
“Mmm…extra ball you have.”