Guns N’ Roses Pinball Machine by Data East was manufactured in 1994. Guns N’ Roses Pinball Machine by Data East is based on the rock group Guns N’ Roses. “This Pinball’s got ATTITUDE!”
“Guns N’ Roses leaps off the stage and into your location with non-stop, head-banging, hard-rock, in-your-face, screaming pinball action!”
Featuring 9 Greatest Hits:
- Sweet Child of Mine
- Paradise City
- Welcome to the Jungle
- Night Train
- My Michelle
- It’s So Easy
- Garden of Eden
- Ain’t Goin Down
- Plunge the Rose into the snake pit and you’ll win mega, multi-ball jackpot bonus points.
- Pull the trigger during play and lock Slash’s lit guitar feature.
- Slash’s guitar shot rewards nine different riff-rocking features. Shoot ’em all and you’ll be thrown into a mosh pit of 6-ball riot play. During riot play, all switches award platinum points.
- Get all the band members on stage to increase the number of balls in play during multi-ball.
- Drop the ROCK targets N light the ROLL lane for super count down bonus.
As of 1994: “Since forming in 1987, GnR has sold over 55 million albums world-wide. Their “Use Your Illusion Tour” ended in 1993 and was the longest in rock history lasting 28 months, visiting 28 countries, and giving 192 sold-out concerts for over 7 million fans!”
- Flippers (3)
- Pop bumpers (3)
- Ramps (2)
- Multiball (6)
- Captive Ball (1)
- Automatic Plunger
- Manual plungers (2, one gun-shaped, one rose-shaped
- Game-controlled magnets
- The captive ball area is delineated in part by one side of a pop bumper.
- The guns ramp has a diverter that can route the ball into the Snake ramp (to be served by the Rose-shaped plunger) or to the left flipper.
- This is a widebody machine