Terminator 2 Pinball Machine (Judgment Day) was manufactured by Williams in 1991. It was designed by Steve Ritchie. Terminator 2 Pinball Machine is based on the popular movie, Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
The unstoppable cyborg from the future, Arnold Schwarzenegger, is back! And Williams captures his return with a breakthrough pinball machine. The big screen spectacle and memorable special effects are all built-in to an exceptional game experience.
- Players will be attracted first time, every time, when they come out shooting with a specially designed gun grip that instantly sets this pinball apart from any other conventional game.
- It’s high energy action with an imposing life-like Endoskeleton skull peering down from the top of the playfield
- A chance to load a ball in the unique swing-out cannon to shoot down the Hunter Killer for instant 3-ball Multi-ball and potential 3X JACKPOT that can increase to an incredible 30 million points or even a 50 million point super JACKPOT!
- Face the challenge of passing through all ten security levels of the Cyberdyne Defenses via the left side Artificial Intelligence lab and the Skynet Command Center on the right side to initiate PAYBACK TIME. During this sequence, all major features score an awesome 5 million points each!
- Fast paced Chase Loop
- Hurry Up timed countdown payoff
- Escape Route target bank
- Auto Fire kickback
- Multiple value Data Base that stores 16 different features
- Flippers (2)
- Pop bumpers (3)
- Ramps (2)
- Kick-out holes (2)
- Ball cannon (1)
- Video mode
- Left outlane kickback
- Vertical Up-kicker under skull kicks the ball through a habitrail to the cannon on the right side of the playfield. Cannon then oscillates allowing player to aim for any of five targets on left side of playfield.
- Pulling trigger on shooter gun fires cannon.
- Speech from Arnold Schwrzenegger
- Gun instead of a plunger