The Party Zone Pinball Machine was manufactured by (Bally) Midway Manufacturing Co. Illinois USA and released in 1991.
When it’s time to party, there’s no better place than Bally’s Party Zone Pinball Machine.
- Players will have no problem with this guest list – none other than the Party Animals, Party Monsters, and Party Dudes!
- Once the gang arrives at the “Cosmic Cottage,” it’s a “Happy Hour” multi-ball party where players can collect multiple jackpots and shoot for the ultimate “Big Bang.”
- Jimi Hendrix’s “Purple Haze” creates the mood, playfield lighting pulses red, a sonic boom shakes the playfield – and players win over 20 million points!!!
- Captain B. Zarr, host and D.J. guides players through the game (literally keeping an eye on every shot).
- During “Request Time” he prompts players to make their musical selections by using flipper buttons.
- “Supersonic Robotic Comic,” the prince of puns gives Instant Multi-ball and a crowd-stopping “Laff Attack” that makes all targets worth 100,000 points during this timed feature.
- “Eat, Drink and Be Marry” awards up to 6 million points.
- “Way Out of Control” offers players a selection of big, big payoffs.
- “Dance Contest” cues the “Dancin’ Dummy” and lights the Jumper Bumpers worth 100,000 each.
- And the fun has just begun…Bally brings even more to this party!
- Kickout saucer
- Multiball (2 ball)
- Clear and curving ramps
- Player uses flipper buttons to select a choice of music when prompted
- Achieving the “Big Bang” feature causes the playfield illumination to pulse entirely in a red color, accompanied by a ‘sonic boom’ sound effect
- Captain B. Zarr animated head turns to follow the ball
- Dancing (Crash test) Dummy
- Supersonic Robotic Comic
- Cosmic Cottage