Iron Maiden Pro Pinball Machine by Stern was manufactured in 2018.
Formed in 1975, Iron Maiden led the wave of British heavy metal music and became a global institution. Over the course of 40 years, the band has come to embody a spirit of fearless creative independence, ferocious dedication to fans, and a cheerful indifference to critics. Iron Maiden has built a following that reaches every culture, generation, and time zone. With over 100 million album sales, more than 2,000 live performances in 63 countries, tens of millions of fans and 16 studio albums of unerring quality, Iron Maiden has more than earned its proudly-held status as one of the most influential and revered bands of all time.
The Iron Maiden Pro Pinball Machine aims to reflect the same excitement, energy, and experience of a live Iron Maiden concert. Iron Maiden Pinball entertains with an amazing array of modern and classic features, making it suitable for all skill levels.
- Players will immerse themselves in an interactive Iron Maiden universe transforming into various forms of Eddie, the band’s legendary mascot.
- Players, as Eddie, will embark on a quest to defeat the Beast and his minions across the Legacy of the Beast mobile game and comic book world.
- Based on the World of Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast
- Twelve selectable iron Maiden Hit Songs:
- Aces High
- Number of the Beast
- Fear of the Dark
- Flight of Icarus
- 2 Minutes to Midnight
- Rime of the Ancient Mariner
- Hallowed Be Thy Name
- Can I Play with Madness
- Run to the Hills
- The Trooper
- Wasted Years
- All art hand-drawn by Zombie Yeti
- 4 Flippers
- Three bank trooper drop targets
- Clairvoyant Mystery Orb stand-up target
- Egyptian Temple back panel decal with front standoff plastic
- Two Eddie spinners
- Dual intersecting loop feature
- Dual up-post ball diverters to hold or deflect pinballs
- Three segment Pharaoh bullseye target with accentuating LEDs
- Metal and chrome wire ramps
- Stainless steel flipper return lanes
- Laser-cut stainless steel center “Jump” ramp
- Newton ball sarcophagus
- Powered speaker sound system with 3 channel amplifier
- Separate treble and bass adjustment
- New CPU mounted line-out audio connector for external amplification
- New fade adjustment to control front and bottom speaker outputs