Hurricane Pinball Machine is a 1991 game released by Williams.
HURRICANE IS BLOWING INTO TOWN! Hang on to your hat…with rides and games and a whole playfield of carnival attraction, Hurricane Pinball Machine really takes you on a wild ride!
It’s awesome! Everyone wants to play at the park, and kids of all ages are already standing in line to ride the amazing HURRICANE.
- Hurtling around in this roller coaster builds values to 1 Million and spots a letter in P-A-L-A-C-E.
- Spotting all the letters lights the jolly old Juggler for Jackpot!
- Streaking on the Comet can score Unlimited Millions
- Dunking the Dummy makes a big splash by advancing the Bonus Multiplier
- Riding the first-ever Double Ferris Wheel awards its own bonus or a Quick Score
- Hitting the Cat targets lights the Juggler for a Mystery Score on the backglass wheel.
- For even more action, who better than the Juggler to start Multi-Ball play?
- During Multi-Ball, the Hurricane picks up 1, 2, and 5 Million consecutively.
- Loading 2 or 3 balls onto the Ferris Wheel at the same time scores 1 or 2 Million respectively.
- When Multi-Ball is over, the player is awarded one second of multiple scoring frenzy for each second of Multi-Ball play.
- Lighting all 6 parts of the Clown Face and riding the Hurricane starts Clown Time for increased scoring to the max!
- From the dot-matrix display which dazzles the crowd with pie-in-the-face antics and scoring hoopla, to the revolving backglass wheel – the thrills and chills of a real amusement park are right here!
“Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Step right up…”