Hook Pinball Machine was manufactured by Data East USA, Inc and released in January 1992. It brings the visibility and appeal of the Hollywood blockbuster film Hook.
A Treasure Chest O’Collections with Hook Pinball Machine.
- Skill shoot your way to millions, extra ball and multi-ball action with skill shot plunger.
- Jackpot: Collect Jackpot on Lit Baseball or Windcoaster Ramps. Shooting Weapon Targets increases Value.
- Multiball: Shoot all targets (Top left Clock Shop also spots targets) to lite lock, lock one ball to lite Plunger Skill Shot. Plunging to lit holes starts 3 ball play.
- Skill Shot: Shoot ball into flashing hole to collect award (See Ramp Values 1-2-3).
- Bangerang: Shoot skull to lite Value. Shoot Scoop to collect Value. Completing all six Values lites Bangerange. Completing Bangerang awards 50 million and lites all features.
- Baseball Ramp: Shooting ramp twice lites award for 5 million points.
- Windcoaster Ramp: Shooting ramp collects lit Value and advances toward 3 million plus.
- Pirate Town Special: Completing drop targets collects Value when lit.
Collect double jackpot treasures on the Wind Coaster and Crock ClockTM Ramps. Swashbuckling adventure awaits at Pirate Town-Completing drop targets collects value when lit. Loaded with 10 million, extra ball and special reward features. Ride the Awesome one and only 360 degree Wind Coaster Ramp for up to 3 million points.
- Digitized character speech.