Ghostbusters Pro Pinball Machine by Stern was manufactured in 2016. The Ghostbusters Pro Pinball Machine is based on the original smash hit movie from 1984. The game mostly features events from the first movie and some elements from the sequel.
- In this game, the player gets to join the team to help them clean up the town.
- The Ghostbusters pinball experience highlights the humor of the film as the player progresses through the game.
- Ghostbusters Pinball is designed to be easy to play but difficult to master.
- All original art packages done by “Zombie Yeti” Jeremy Packer
- Score big on the 3D animated slimer feature
- Hit theme song “Ghostbusters” by Ray Parker Jr.
- Spinning target with sync-flash super bright flasher
- 2 pop-up Scoleri Brothers drop targets
- Bi-directional ramp
- Triple Newton Ball “Public Library” feature
- Single Newton Ball “Symmetrical Book Stacking” feature
- 9-stand-up targets
- 7 full spectrum color-changing RGB LED’s under playfield arrow inserts
- Dr. Venkman’s negative reinforcement on ESP ability test video mode
- New SPIKE Electronic System
- Custom speech by original “Ghostbuster” cast member, Ernie Hudson, who guides the player into becoming the newest member of the Ghostbusters team!
- Magnetic diverter
- Scoring switches
- A modern take on a ball transfer target
- Combative open field drop targets
- A ball eject target
- A captive ball target
- 3D Firehouse Toy
- Color-changing Stay Puft Marshmallow Man toy
- Motorized animated interactive Slimer toy
- Immersive 3D molded City toy