The Getaway High Speed II Pinball Machine is a sequel to 1986’s popular High Speed.
The Getaway High Speed II Pinball Machine is almost identical to its predecessor, with the following changes:
- Dot-matrix display (Resolution: 128×32)
- The plunger is replaced with a gearshift, which is also used during main gameplay, as well as the video mode
- Magnetic ball accelerator, dubbed the “Supercharger”
This game uses the song “La Grange” by ZZ Top for its main gameplay song.
Objectives in the game:
- Run the Red Light. Lock the three balls by first hitting all three stoplight targets of the same color (first green, then yellow and finally red). And then shooting the left loop or the small inner loop to lock the ball.
- After the final lock, Multiball will start.
- (Super) Jackpots can then be lit by shooting into the Supercharger and scored by shooting the left loop or the small inner loop.
- Redline Mania. By continuously shooting RPM (outer loops) you’ll be awarded gears (use the gearshift to collect the mentioned bonus): 1st Gear – 3 Million,, 2nd Gear – Hold Bonus, 3rd Gear – Light Video Mode, 4th Gear – Supercharger Mode, 5th Gear – Light Redline Mania
- The last gear will light “Redline Mania” which cannot be collected by the gearshift, but is awarded by shooting the Supercharger.
CLICK HERE for Internet Pinball Database
CLICK HERE for Frequently Asked Questions