The Flintstones Pinball Machine was manufactured by William in 1994. It is based on the hit movie starring John Goodman, Rich Moranis, and Harvey Korman; and long-running hit cartoon series – The Flintstones. The Flintstones Pinball Machine – “it’s pinball with a boulder approach.”
“Modern stone-age family fun for all ages!
JUST YABBA-DABBA-DOO IT!
Players join Fred and Barney’s Adventures.
- Race dinosaurs in the Bedrock Derby
- Help Barney change jobs
- Go bowling with Fred
- Down at the quarry they can start the spinning “Rock Slicer” machine to build points – point totals spiral upward as balls ricochet inside the rotating “Rock Slicer” machine
- Receive many awards from the looming Bronto Crane -guides balls to the playfield
- Begin multi-ball by spelling concrete – Fred’s big invention!
- Williams’ designers have also included plenty of secret moves and surprises
- New smart ramps change the pace and direction of play – speed pinballs to either the left or right flipper
- Flippers (3)
- Automatic plunger
- 3-ball multiball modes (Regular 3-ball multiball, Dino’s Frenzy 2-ball multiball, and Bowl-o-Rama 3-ball multiball)
- Maximum 9 buy-in balls per player (operator option)
- Interactive Dot-Matrix Animation
- Music, sound effects and custom dialogue by John Goodman, Rick Moranis and Harvey Korman
- Bowling alley
- Rock slicer
- Bronto crane