Fish Tales Pinball Machine was manufactured by Williams in 1992. Fish Tales Pinball Machine is a Sports – Fishing themed game.
“Catch Em All – Hook, Line, and Sinker” “Oh yeah, that’s a keeper.”
- Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water…Video Mode allows players to torpedo speeding boats and watercraft in an overcrowded lake.
Stretch the Truth:
- Catching a fish at the left or right target banks lights “Stretch the Truth” lamps for a chance to multiply fish values up to five times (5X) actual score.
- Making Port and Starboard boat shots lights “Monster Fish” bonus (Hurry-up).
- The Captive Ball in the center of the boat is advanced by making Long Cast loops.
- Score lit value by hitting the Captive Ball; values are Hold Bonus, Lite Video Mode, Rock Boat, Lite Extra Ball, and Instant Multi-Ball.
Rod and Reel:
- Shots to the Caster’s Club locks balls in the Fishing Reel.
- Three balls locked starts Multi-Ball play.
- One more shot to the Caster’s Club starts Jackpot Mode.
- Flippers (2) – shorter than standard Williams flippers with a lightning bolt pattern molded into them
- Criss-cross ramps (2)
- Roll under spinner (1)
- Captive ball
- Autoplunger – shaped like a fishing rod
- Ball-launching catapult next to the rotary reel lock