Earthshaker Pinball Machine was manufactured by Williams in 1989. Earthshaker Pinball Machine is an Earthquake themed game.
“It’s a Moving Experience!”
- Visit the earthquake ZONES that the Earthquake Institute predicts will cause the next quake, then visit THE FAULT to set off and Earthshaker!
- A feature-packed playfield for non-stop thrills and excitement. All players need to do is simply shoot for the Zones that the Earthquake Institute has predicted will cause the next quake. Then it’s on to The Fault, where players will experience an “earthshaker” that tops the Richter Scale and will have them coming back for more.
- Earthshaker shakes, rattles and rolls, as the Institute collapses and California splits from Nevada for a memorable special effect. There’s fast-paced three-ball multi-ball play and a unique Jackpot that can reward increased point values as well as possible extra ball or specials.
- Eye-catching graphics
- A challenging plunger skill shot
- Ramp miles for a spectacular bonus bonanza
- High energy game play that mean
- Williams continues to “SHAKE’ up the world of pinball.
- Flippers (3)
- Pop bumpers (3)
- Vertical upkickers (2)
- 3-bank drop targets (1)
- Kickout hole (1)
- Spinning target (1)
- Messenger ball (1)
- Shaker motor
- Machine shakes at certain times during a game to simulate an earthquake.
- Diverter opens a pathway between California and Nevada to simulate a faultline.
“From the movers and shakers of the coin-op world!”