Bram Stoker’s Dracula Pinball Machine by Williams was manufactured in 1993. Bram Stoker’s Dracula Pinball Machine is based on the 1992 film of the same name.
“A Game You Can Really Sink Your Teeth Into!”
Destroy Dracula, his concubines, his werewolves, and his bats.
- Castle Multi-Ball:
- Lighting the Castle Lock by either 3-bank target and locking 3 balls starts Castle Multi-Ball.
- During multi-ball play, making the Jackpot shot with one ball relocked earns Jackpot.
- Making the shot with two ball relocked earns Double Jackpot!
- Coffin Multi-Ball:
- Players will be “coffin up” quarters to lock three balls for Coffin Multi-Ball!
- The Coffin shot spots letters in D-R-A-C-U-L-A for a Coffin Jackpot worth up to 50 million with two balls in play and 100 million with three balls in play!
- Mist Multi-Ball:
- Making the Cemetery Ramp five times lights Tunnel.
- Shooting the Tunnel floats the mystical, magnetized ball from Dracula’s Castle through the green mist across the playfield to the Abbey.
- Freeing the ball by hitting it starts Mist Multi-Ball where all ramps and tunnels are worth a whopping 10 million.
- Multi Multi-Ball
- This will really slay the pinball pro!
- If two multi-ball features are in play at the same time, all jackpots score 2x.
- If all three are in play all jackpots score 3x!