Batman Pinball Machine by Data East
Batman Pinball Machine by Data East was manufactured in 1991. It was released two years after the 1989 Batman movie.
Batman Pinball Machine by Data East “Wait ‘Til They Get a Load of Me!”
From the original 1991 Promotional Flyer:
“From over five decades, Batman has been one of the world’s most dominant super heroes and a successful merchandising property. From comics to pajamas, The Batman license shatters sales records everywhere it goes. That’s especially true at the box-office: Batman still holds the movie industry’s opening-weekend ticket-sales record and remains among the highest-grossing motion pictures of all time. Just to top it all off…the second installment of BATMAN hits the big screen in ’92!”
- Give The Joker a left-right in the eyes for a cool two million – or punch one through his taunting grin for four more…
- Into the Kickout Hole, then shoot the Batcave to score major rewards on the TV…
- A trip through the Batcave can ring up an easy million points…
- Lock one, lock two – and then watch out as three balls scream across the playfield in hot multi-ball action.
- The Axis Chemical Factory skill shot rakes in big points and opens up the Flagelheim Museum.