Austin Powers Pinball Machine by Stern was manufactured in 2001.
Yeah baby! The most shagadelic thing is happening. The International Man of Mystery™ is time-traveling once again, but this time appearing on a playfield of Stern’s newest, hippest pinball machine ever, AUSTIN POWERS.
Made in the tradition of classic pinball, Austin Powers Pinball Machine by Stern turns you on with all the shots: a spinning Mini-Me, an Austin that boogies, Dr. Evil’s hidden lair, a time machine, and a frickin’ laser beam that shoots real pinballs! Your favorite characters even say their most groovy lines, while Austin’s theme music, “Soul Bossa Nova,” keeps you groovin’ to the silver ball.
- Fat Bastard Multiball: May I present to you my spy in the Ministry of Defense, Fat Bastard. Shoot the ball four times into the toilet and you will begin “FAT BASTARD” multiball.
- Time Machine Multiball: Ladies and Gentlemen, shoot the frickin’ ball four times up the center ramp and into the time machine portal and you will activate “TIME MACHINE” multiball.
- Austin Powers Targets: Hit the Austin Powers targets and Mystery will light at the scoop!
- Mini-Me Hurry-Up Mode: It’s one thing to attack me. It’s quite another to attack my Mini-Me. But spin him four times and you will begin MINI-ME Hurry-Up Mode.
- MOJO Multiball: Dr. Evil will come out of his underground lair. Bash him and Austin Powers will get his frickin’ MOJO back.
- Cool, interactive toys
- Outstanding art
- Great Music and Sound Effects
- Easily understood and achievable objectives
- Challenging modes for the intermediate and advanced player
- Dot-matrix display that shows clips from “Austin Powers International Man of Mystery” and “Austin Powers The Spy Who Shagged Me.”
- Adult and family mode custom speech
- Laser Cannon gun
- Dr. Evil coming up from playfield
- Time Machine vertical spinning magnet
- “Dancing” Austin