The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends Pinball Machine by Data East was released in 1993. The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends Pinball Machine is a cartoon themed game based on Rocky and Bullwinkle.
And Now, Here’s Something You’ll Really Like! Presto! Change-O! Pinball! Straight out of Frostbite Falls – along with their pals Dudley Do-Right and Mr. Peabody and Sherman – Rocky the Squirrel and Bullwinkle the Moose bring their popular brand of “nothing up my sleeve” zaniness to the pinball world. And only Data East has got ’em. So let the boys from Wossamotta U. tap into the huge nostalgia-starved Baby-Boomer market and you’ll be pulling collections out of your hat…
- Dynamic mirrored backglass brings classic characters to life.
- Drop targets allow players to save Nell from a terrible fate.
- Collect five bank drop targets and help Dudley Do-Right save Nell from Snidely Whiplash’s lethal Saw Table.
- Unlimited jackpots await gamers who ride the amazing “WABAC” ramp.
- “Go Back In Time” with Sherman and Mr. Peabody and collect unlimited jackpots on the ‘WABAC’ ramp.
- Gamers can light up the clock and roll millions by shooting the treasure-filled Tri-ball.
- Bonus Tri-ball with a Super Jackpot Treasure worth 100 Million points.
- Loaded with fun – from Shooting Holes, 2 Million point drop targets, Rocket Squirrel Scoring, Special and Extra Balls.
- Flip to record highs with typical Data East playfield excitement: Looping, Mystery Score, Super Pops, Loose Moose, 10 Million and Bomb Millions.
- Flippers (2)
- Pop bumpers (3)
- Slingshots (2)
- Standup targets (7)
- Vertical upkickers (2)
- 5-bank drop targets (1)
- Left outlane kickback
- 3-ball multiball
- Mechanical backbox animation – Bullwinkle pulls from his hat either Rocky, a rhino, or a lion
Mechanical Backbox Animation