MOST RECENT UPDATE: August 2021
When you interact with us or use our website, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy. Your use of our website, and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy and our Terms and Conditions, available at (insert hyperlink to T&C), including its limitations on liability and choice of jurisdiction for resolution of disputes. The Company’s Terms of Conditions are incorporated by reference into this Policy.
Virginia residents have certain rights regarding the information that you provide to us or that we collect about you when you make a purchase or interact with our website. These include the right:
- To confirm whether we process your personal data and to have access to such personal data.
- To request that we correct inaccuracies in your personal data, considering the nature of the personal data and the purposes of the processing of your personal data.
- To request that we delete personal data provided by or obtained about you.
- To obtain a copy of your personal data that you previously provided to the Company; and
- To opt out of the processing of the personal data for purposes of (i) targeted advertising, (ii) the sale of personal data, or (iii) customer profiling.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU:
When ordering or registering on our site, as applicable, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help with your online experience.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, respond to our communications, surf our website, or use certain other site features:
- To improve our website to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you regarding responding to your customer service requests.
Depending on your interactions with the Company and our website, we may collect several types of information from and about you, including information:
- That may personally identify you, such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number; or
- That may be about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- That may be about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website and metrics details.
We may collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include information collected through cookies, web beacons and similar tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, like Google and our business partners.
Information You Provide To Us:
You may share certain information when you interact with us. For instance, when you make a purchase or call our support line, you may provide us with information about you and your experience with us. For example, you may provide:
- Personal identifiers such as your name, address, phone number, email address, birthdate, and other personal characteristics.
- Customer records such as personal identifiers and payment card information.
- Purchase details such as purchase history or tendencies.
- Other information you provide such as information about a purchase or transaction. when you call support or interact with us on social media or other third-party apps.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection:
As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies, to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, to improve our website, speed up your online searches, or recognize you when you return. Some examples of the types of information that may be automatically collected are:
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services.
- To provide you with notices about your purchases, transactions, or account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION:
We may share information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- On our Website. For example, we may display information you post on any Reviews feature on our website.
- With Our Service Providers. We may share your information with third parties who facilitate our operations and perform services on our behalf. For example, this may include product manufacturers that fulfill orders, product consignors, or shipping and fulfillment service providers among others.
- To Comply with the Law or to Protect Ourselves. For example, this could include responding to a court order or subpoena. It could also include sharing information if a government agency or investigatory body requests. We may share information when we are investigating a potential fraud.
WE WILL NEVER SELL YOUR INFORMATION FOR ANY REASON.
STATE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS:
In addition to the rights of Virginia residents detailed above, users of our website that are California residents may request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.